To Index
In 1903, the third Kensington school was built. This structure was originally a four room structure, and over the years, four more rooms were added so that the building could accommodate grades one to ten. This building remained a high school until a new facility was built in 1955; it then became the town's elementary and served in this capacity until the 1960's. (Historical Society)
To Text